Lucinda comes to coaching and vocational mentoring with over 30 years of local church experience from a micro sized congregation to multiple staff large church senior pastorate, former Executive Pastor of Worship and Ministerial Development at the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection and currently as a popular consultant/coach in Missouri and Great Plains. email@example.com; 913.205.6374
No Cookie Cutter Approach, No One-Size-Attempts-to-Fit-All,
Plenty of Resources. Let me Serve You and Your Needs!
Rev. Holmes Coaches and Mentors others to their unique call of God resulting in the growth and vitality of leaders and congregations. Background and Coaching experience include:
- National Worship Workshop Leader for Abingdon Press, and the Church of the Resurrection’s Leadership Institute.
- Graduate of the NewWay School of Spiritual Direction
- Certified and Current Mentor with RisoHudson Enneagram Institute
- Certified Trainer and Coach for Non-profit sand Local Church trainer under the Arbinger Institute, well-known for leadership development in the business-private sectors and US military (see: www.arbinger.com)
- Sought-after clergy coach and Mentor with Residency Program of the Missouri Annual Conference.
- A confidential coach and resource for the Cabinets for four annual conferences in the Region, particularly with Clergy who are struggling with effectiveness
Her Newest Projects and Specialties
- The E-Book working title: “Becoming a Courageous Leader and Communicator”
- Worship and Courageous Spirited Leadership Coach for the Bishop Saenz’ Take N.O.T.E. Initiative of the Great Plains Conference
- Coach and Workshop Leader for the Rocky Mountain Conference inaugural “Worship Connection” class of 12 churches.
- Co-author of “Worship Ways for the People Within Your Reach” with Tom Bandy, Abingdon Press. Also co-author with Tom on the Spiritual Leadership Inventory
- Guest teaching at Iliff School Spring Continuing Education Events
- Lucinda is always growing and seeking greater depths in Spiritual Leadership development as a new student of the Richard Rohr’s Center for Action and Contemplation
- Obtained and now practices, the latest Certification and Specialty in the “Anatomy of Peace” coaching from the Arbinger Institute
- Developed the “Let Peace Begin with Me” course for churches and individuals (Based on Arbinger’s Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict
- Developer of the “Coffee and Chat” individual leadership coaching that applies The Anatomy of Peace & The Outward Mindset principles to everyday ministry.
Before returning to the Kansas City area, Rev. Holmes served as a District Superintendent and lead pastor of congregations in the Oklahoma Annual Conference. Lucinda Holmes, served as the first Executive Pastor of Worship and Ministerial Development at UM Church of the Resurrection, and then 3 transitional appointments for the Great Plain Annual Conference. Rev. Holmes is a Perkins School of Theology, SMU, graduate and a Retired (mostly) member of the Great Plains Conference.